Amanda Holden makes office parkour look sexy as she channels Indiana Jones.

Amanda Holden makes office parkour look sexy as she channels Indiana Jones  and fans think she's 'lost the plot' - Manchester Evening News


Amanda Holden sparked a big reaction as she shared a video showing behind the scenes in the office at Heart Radio. The 52-year-old breakfast show presenter raised laughs as she made her own film channelling movie hero Indiana Jones.

The Britain's Got Talent judge looked sensational in a belted safari dress from Karen Millen as she appeared to perform parkour across the office, leaping and bounding from one area to another. The clip began with the star jumping out of a post sack before dramatically rolling across the floor feeling like Dr Jones, played by Harrison Ford in the film series.

Amanda comically climbed out from a stationary cupboard, grabbed a bottle of milk from the office fridge while looking deadpan serious and was seen racing across the room with an umbrella. The actress and singer also emerged from behind a printer much to the surprise of a colleague and bursting out from an assortment of balloons.

READ MORE: Join the FREE Manchester Evening News WhatsApp community

"Feeling very ‘Raiders of the lost Arc’ in my safari dress from @karen_millen today," she captioned the video shared on her Instagram - and her followers loved it.

Presenter Davina McCall replied with a stream of laughing emojis. And paskjulie told her: "You’ve definitely lost the plot this morning, but I’m in hysterics all the same. Thank you for making me laugh every morning you are on the radio."

An amused Darrenpeacock joked: "Raiders of lost the plot..." While janejh88 worried that her vanilla-coloured dress would end up 'filthy.' Grantbrendan commented: "Parkour lol."

Rustos3811 praised: "Love it, that’s how you should be in life , never take it too seriously xx" And georgieroseinteriordesign exclaimed: "Love this! You just made me smile."
Promoted Stories

Roxana Neacsu also applauded: "Love your energy! You rock!" Debbinha told her: "You crack me up Amanda!!!! Loooove it!!!! And the dress!!!" And Chrissymcconnell81 This is ridiculous, I LOVE IT." Denis Lee Porter was also impressed, commenting "sexy" and lilylise28 told Amanda: "I want to work with you!!!"

She emerged from a stationary cupboard (Image: Amanda Holden/Instagram)

Amanda has silenced any talk of a 'fix' over her Golden Buzzer decision on the latest round of Britain's Got Talent auditions screened on Saturday night. There was an emotional moment during the latest instalment of when she pressed her buzzer for young theatre singer Olivia Lynes, sending her straight through to the semi-finals.

In a heartwarming clip shown ahead of Olivia's moment in the spotlight, the talented 11-year-old and her family headed to the theatre to see a performance of Matilda the Musical. She had a massive surprise when her tickets were intercepted by Amanda who appeared in the box office and asked her to audition.

Olivia agreed and she went on to wow Amanda and her fellow judges Alesha Dixon, Bruno Tonioli and Simon Cowell as she performed a powerful rendition of Defying Gravity from the musical Wicked. Confetti rained down as it was Amanda who reached for her Golden Buzzer.

"You are amazing. I didn't even know if I was allowed to press my buzzer," she admitted. "You were my golden moment and you were a golden moment," she told a tearful Olivia as she scooped her into her arms on stage.

Video Loading

Video Unavailable

Amanda Holden pressed her Golden Buzzer for 11-year-old Olivia on BGT

Speaking about the moment to MailOnline, 52-year-old Amanda said: "So I didn't know if I was allowed to press it for her because I’d actually met her the day before as part of our golden moments and encouraged her to come down and audition. "But when I met her I had no idea if she could sing, and then was absolutely blown away by her performance."

The mum-of-two added: "And it's just so typical of what I would press my buzzer for. I was almost like, 'Oh my god. It's going to have to be this because I love it. She is amazing.'"

0 Comments