Who Has Megan Fox Dated?

Who Has Megan Fox Dated?


Fox first met the rapper on the set of "Midnight in the Switchgrass" in March 2020, and they've been inseparable ever since. In May 2020, MGK dropped his video for "Bloody Valentine," in which Fox plays his love interest. The song also features lyrics like "I'm calling you 'girlfriend'" and "In my head, I'm lying naked with you."

In June 2020, the two confirmed their romance when they were spotted kissing in LA. According to Fox, their connection was pretty instantaneous. "I was in a room with him and said hello to him and looked into his eyes . . . I knew right away that he was what I call a twin flame," Fox said on the "Give Them Lala" podcast of her first interaction with MGK. "Instead of a soulmate, a twin flame is actually where a soul has ascended into a high enough level that it can be split into two different bodies at the same time. So we're actually two halves of the same soul, I think. And I said that to him almost immediately, because I felt it right away, so I think it was the second day, I asked him to come into my trailer for lunch, and I put him through all of this astrology stuff . . . I went deep right away. I knew before I even did his chart, I said to him, he has a Pisces moon. I could tell by his energy."

The two officially sealed their union as twin flames when they got engaged on Jan. 11, 2022, in Puerto Rico, "beneath the same branches we fell in love under." MGK pulled out all the stops to design Fox's gorgeous "toi et moi" engagement ring. "I know tradition is one ring, but I designed it with Stephen Webster to be two: the emerald (her birth stone) and the diamond (my birth stone) set on two magnetic bands of thorns that draw together as two halves of the same soul forming the obscure heart that is our love," he captioned a video showing off Fox's ring.

Unfortunately, the couple hit a snag in early 2023. Fox sparked breakup rumors on Feb. 12 when she deleted most of her Instagram photos featuring Kelly. She also posted a now-deleted cryptic post in which she's photographed standing in front of a bathroom mirror. Visible behind her is a poster that read "when you can't walk away." She captioned the post with the lyrics, "You can taste the dishonesty / it's all over your breath," which are pulled from Beyoncé's 2016 song "Pray You Catch Me."

While the pair are indeed experiencing a rough patch, on Feb. 17, a source told People they have not broken up and "are working through their issues," adding, "Megan is still upset but is not giving up on their relationship. He feels the same way. They are getting professional help because they want things to work out."

0 Comments