"I"ll give you 365 days to fall in love with me"

I Would Love To Do A Hindi Film,” Says 365 Days Actor Michele Morrone |  mbcoworking.com.br


“I would love to do a Hindi film,” says 365 Days actor Michele Morrone

  1. “i Would Love To Do A Hindi Film,” Says 365 Days Actor Michele Morrone
“I would love to do a Hindi film,” says 365 Days actor Michele Morrone

Last year amidst the lockdown, people were lapping to OTT content and one film that became a huge talking point was Polish erotic film 365 Days. The film’s erotic content and the film’s lead actor Michele Morrone became the talking point of the film. Michele’s good looks and his bad-boy evil grin won him fans worldwide. The film became an OTT hit and he was soon an overnight star.

Michel Morrone

In the last few weeks there has been a lot of talk about Michele being approached by Bollywood. Talking about the same, the actor spoke to Bombay Times and gave us a take on what he thinks of the Bollywood offers coming his way. When asked if he is open to doing Hindi films, he said, “I would love to do a Hindi film. As an actor, I love challenging roles and they can sometimes make you uncomfortable. I believe when you’re uncomfortable, that’s when you start creating magic.” He further even added that Bollywood’s reach is undeniable. He admits that he loves the Indian culture, music, colours and beauty of what our film creates. “I don’t know much, but I recently started educating myself by looking for information on Bollywood. My management team has also expanded to India and I can’t wait to see what the outcome can be.” The actor’s full frontal nudes were leaked online recently and he’s spoken about the breach in privacy and has taken action against it. 

He agrees that he is aware of Bollywood approaching him for roles and that he is also humble to know that several Hindi filmmakers follow him, he said, “I am honoured and humbled. My team has been approached for Bollywood projects, and that’s why we’ve expanded there.”

Michel Morrone


0 Comments